Whether your business is small, medium or large your local AMP Adviser can work with you to gain an understanding of the specific requirements and challenges your business faces. We can then tailor your insurance to meet your unique business needs.

Insurance cover for New Zealand businesses

Business insurance can provide cover for a range of needs, protecting against accidental loss and damage to property you own, to liability insurance and even cover for losses from employee fraud. So whether it’s insurance for your income, stock, plant, machinery, buildings, vehicles or liability we can cover it.

Insurance covers designed to meet business needs include:

Property Damage Insurance – covers you for accidental loss or damage to your insured property at your business premises.
Business Interruption Insurance – covers you for lost business profit as a result of accidental loss or damage to your property.
Machinery Breakdown Insurance – covers you for sudden and accidental breakdown of your electrical and mechanical plant.
Goods in Transit – covers you against accidental loss or damage to your property while in transit in New Zealand.
Motor Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance – covers you against accidental loss or damage to your vehicles.
Liability Cover – covers your legal liability to pay compensation to third parties for personal injury or damage to their premises.
Construction insurance – whether you’re carrying out renovations on your home or business premises or building a new home, bach or commercial building there is a specialist policy to cover you.

For more information please contact us.

A disclosure statement is available from your AMP Adviser, on request and free of charge.